My name is Marnie and I’m a 36 year old mum. I have three boys, Leo 4, Fynn 22 months and Kai 9 months.
Yep, you did the maths right – that’s three under four with the last baby. My first two bubbas were IVF. When Fynn was 4 months old, I found out I was pregnant naturally with Kai. Not quite how we planned, but we feel really lucky to have had a great experience with IVF and to have a natural bub too.
I’m about to step back into the workforce after two years on parental leave from my HR Business Partner role. I return to work 4 days a week in a weeks’ time. Wish me luck! My husband Jono has been lucky enough to take three months paid parental leave to spend some time with our babies. Perhaps Jono needs some well wishes too?
Those that know me know I hate exercise. I admit I am usually quite lazy when it comes to working out. All that changed in February of this year when I discovered the post pregnancy exercises and Pilates of the Body Beyond Birth program.
“Those that know me know I hate exercise. I admit I am usually quite lazy when it comes to working out. All that changed in February of this year when I discovered Body Beyond Birth.”
- After having a terrible delivery with Leo, I was diagnosed with Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (a loss of stabilisation in your pelvis).
- Kai was delivered via C-section in December 2016. By March 2017, I was feeling pretty flat and fat!
- I’d put on over 10kgs and felt pretty restricted in terms of leaving the house.
- I decided to try the Body Beyond Birth program. The member spotlight of Nicky inspired me. Nicky had 3 boys and looked terrific so I thought I’d give the post pregnancy exercises in the flagship BBB program a crack, too.
- I instantly fell in love the Body Beyond Birth program.
- The program consists of a weekly 20 minute Pilates workout and there is a day by day guide to keep you on track.
- The program is varied each day with a bit of cardio, Pilates, yoga, meditation and stretching to keep you interested.
- I found the guidelines around healthy eating really helpful, too.
- I’ve just completed Level 2 and have been doing this program for 26 weeks. That’s pretty amazing for someone that normally hates exercise.
- I can keep up with my boys and have so much more energy and strength.
- I’ve also lost those 12kgs!
Online Pilates program as unique as you are.
Love exercising? More of a ‘fitness is a swear word’ kind of girl? Or maybe you feel a
jolt of panic every time you sneeze, just in case your bladder leaks? We hear you.
Our programs are designed to meet you where you are, so you can build a healthy,
strong and fit body no matter your circumstances or fitness levels.
So, which BBB program suits you