We care about you and your health is our priority. Always consult a health professional and seek medical attention if you have questions about your medical condition. For more information read our terms and conditions here: BODY BEYOND BIRTH WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF REGISTRATION
It’s a customized exercise program for postnatal women
12 x 20 minute Level 1 Pilates exercise videos
Physio advice tailored for mothers
Nutrition advice from our dietician
Wholefood family friendly recipes
Yoga and guided meditation videos
Full access for 18 weeks to your Pilates class online
Looking for post-natal Pilates exercise?
- You’re finally getting around to getting fit and strong again after having a baby. It doesn’t matter if your baby is 10 days or 10 years old.
- You’ve had some bladder leakage (incontinence) and you think you may have a pelvic floor issue.
- You’ve never been fond of exercise but you’re ready to give it a try.
- You’ve recently had a C-section.
- You’ve got a new or untreated abdominal separation.
- You had severe back or pelvis pain during your pregnancy. A common cause of this sort of pain is pelvic instability due to ligament laxity. You’ll need to pay particular attention to rebuilding core abdominal strength.
- You’re looking for a safe and medically recommended Pilates-based program under the guidance of a physiotherapist.