Let me start by saying I really LOVE your program. Your Body Beyond Birth program has been the most helpful post-baby exercise I’ve done since having my daughter in 2013. I heard about Body Beyond Birth from another mummy friend of mine. She had started doing the videos and I was looking for something to do at the time.
I’m a bit of a schedule driven person so I love that you provide an outline of what to do on each day. It makes it so achievable and its one less thing to have to plan and think about! And the 20 minute video is very manageable to do during a busy day chasing my daughter around.
I’m a 27 year old mother of 1 (girl: 2 years old), expecting baby number 2 to arrive this May (don’t know if we’re having a boy or girl – it’s a surprise for everyone!). I’m married and live with my hubby (Matt) on the Central Coast of NSW, Australia.
I’m a trained primary teacher and he is a plumber now working as the Outreach & Facilities Manager for a NGO Camp Organisation that (among other things) runs respite camps for kids in foster care. I volunteer my time to work with him at these camps on weekends and during some of the school holidays.
We’ve been doing them together since we were 15.
We are a Christian couple who love being part of our local church and one of our goals in 2016 is to get into better habits with healthy eating and exercise.
One of my friends told me about a program she was doing to help strengthen her core after having her son. It was Body Beyond Birth!
Since falling pregnant again, I had already planned to do the Body Beyond Birth program again after this baby (except this time it wouldn’t be 18 months after giving birth!). Then one day on Instagram I saw the pregnancy work out plan and jumped on that night to sign up.
“Your Body Beyond Birth program has been the most helpful post-baby exercise I’ve done..!”
- Since giving birth to my daughter Anna in June of 2013, I gradually bounced back to feeling normal but I knew my body needed some decent exercise to really regain strength after carrying a baby.
- I’ve never had a lot of time for exercise. I’ve always found it hard to make a priority.
- It wasn’t until 18 months after having Anna that I realised my abdominal muscles were still quite separated as a result of the pregnancy.
- My early attempts at sit-ups had potentially made my abdominal situation worse.
- I was desperate to find an exercise program that looked after the special needs of post-baby bodies.
- I searched online but didn’t come up with much. I really wanted to be in the best shape possible before attempting to carry a second baby.
- I signed on to the 12 week program and loved it!
- It is the most consistent exercise I had done since high school.
- I love what BBB provides to mums.
- I feel like I get great advice and have easy access to an excellent and safe work out. It has been such a great encouragement to me to be healthier!
- Favourite healthy tip: I think the best tip is to just start somewhere with healthy lifestyle & plan ahead. Healthy eating & exercise doesn’t happen accidentally (I know! I’ve let it slide for years!).
Online Pilates program as unique as you are.
Love exercising? More of a ‘fitness is a swear word’ kind of girl? Or maybe you feel a
jolt of panic every time you sneeze, just in case your bladder leaks? We hear you.
Our programs are designed to meet you where you are, so you can build a healthy,
strong and fit body no matter your circumstances or fitness levels.
So, which BBB program suits you