There are 4 Body Beyond Birth exercise programs available
We realize everyone is unique. That’s why Body Beyond Birth has a variety of levels to support your fitness level, Pilates experience and particular exercise needs.
- Want to remain fit, healthy and active during their pregnancy.
- Are experiencing discomfort and pain that can be alleviated through stretching and movement.
- Are looking for safe ways to strengthen your core muscles, back and abs.
- Wish to minimise pregnancy’s impact on joints, muscles and the bladder or pelvis.
- May be susceptible to abdominal separations, muscular tears and/or pelvic floor issues.
- Find exercise a good stress relief mechanism.
- Are seeking safe exercises to do while pregnant in a variety of different circumstances.
- You’re finally getting around to getting fit and strong again after having a baby. It doesn’t matter if your baby is 10 days or 10 years old.
- You’ve had some bladder leakage (incontinence) and you think you may have a pelvic floor issue.
- You’ve never been fond of exercise but you’re ready to give it a try.
- You’ve recently had a C-section.
- You’ve got a new or untreated abdominal separation.
- You had severe back or pelvis pain during your pregnancy. A common cause of this sort of pain is pelvic instability due to ligament laxity. You’ll need to pay particular attention to rebuilding core abdominal strength.
- You’re looking for a safe and medically recommended Pilates-based program under the guidance of a physiotherapist.
- Your pelvic floor is okay, but it’s not what it used to be. You might be going to the bathroom a bit more than you used to.
- You’ve just had a baby, you had a normal vaginal delivery and you were exercising during your pregnancy.
- You’ve been exercising a couple times a week over the past 3 months.
- You have some experience with Pilates.
- You’re ready for some core strengthening exercise and strength training to push yourself beyond your current exercise routine.
- You walk or run every day and you’ve been considering adding strength training to the mix.
- You’re an experienced mum with older children that wants to follow a safe yet challenging Pilates-based program under the guidance of a physiotherapist.
- Your pelvic floor feels pretty normal. No bladder leakage with coughing or sneezing.
- You’ve just had a baby and you had a normal vaginal delivery. And you were doing strength training or Pilates 3+ times per week during your pregnancy.
- The kids have grown to such an age you can follow a safe but super challenging Pilates-based program under the guidance of a physiotherapist.
- You want to amp up your strength training to increase lean body mass and increase your metabolism.
- You have an abdominal separation that is healing. And you’re confident in correct core abdominal muscle activation to avoid further separation while performing challenging strength training and Pilates workouts.
- You’re a gym junkie, but you can’t leave the house as much with a baby or kids in tow.
- You’re an experienced mum with older children that wants to follow a safe yet challenging Pilates-based program under the guidance of a physiotherapist. Your aim is to push your strength training safely to a higher level.
Please note: The following information is provided for guide purposes only. If you choose a level and later find it’s not the right level for you, please contact us. We’ll take care of you!
We’re here to support you in your journey with Body Beyond Birth, so if you need further info, contact us directly via hello @ bodybeyondbirth.com
We care about you and your health is our priority. Always consult a health professional and seek medical attention if you have questions about your medical condition. For more information read our terms and conditions here: BODY BEYOND BIRTH WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF REGISTRATION