Extra, extra, read all about it! Our very own Becky from Body Beyond Birth will be popping into to visit the gang from Today Show Extra (formerly Mornings on Channel9)!
That’s right. You’ll be seeing one of your favourites from our online Pilates program chat with David Campbell and the ever lovely Sonia Kruger.
As fans of the show, we’re tickled pink to be given this exciting opportunity. Sonia has been a fan of Body Beyond Birth for a little while now. And to be asked to come to her show and talk about our program is truly an honour.
We’re keeping mum (Ha! Get it!?) about what the segment will entail exactly but you can guess we’ll be there to give advice to all the mamas out there looking to improve their fitness and eat healthier. And of course carve out that all important time to refresh and rejuvenate with ‘me time’ through exercise.
What you can do to support us
Body Beyond Birth is grateful for people like Sonia, David and the Today Show Extra crew for giving us such an opportunity. We need your help to show they made an excellent decision to invite us to the program.
How you can make the most out of our Today Show Extra appearance:
- Share this blog and/or let your girlfriends know via social media– it’s the perfect time to show your friends Body Beyond Birth in a way that helps explain it
- Tweet and Facebook your support – The Today Show love seeing their audience participate live with their segments. So it would be great if you joined in the conversation via their social media channels
- Pop up a comment of support or a review of the segment at the official Today Show Extra Facebook
- Tweet your comments and questions during the broadcast via Twitter to The Today Show (https://twitter.com/TheTodayShow )
- If you loved the program, let us and Today Show Extra know! We’re always open to feedback. Positive feedback and interest will go a long way to not only showing your interest in our appearance, but also making any future ones even better
And of course, tune into the program!
Becky will be strutting her Body Beyond Birth stuff on Tuesday 8th March.
ABOUT THE SHOW:
The Today Show Extra screens on Channel 9 Monday to Friday from 5:30am and 7am weekends. The program covers a great range of topics including current news stories, entertainment and culture, health, sport, family life and more.
We hope to see you tuning in! Stay tuned to our social media for updates.